Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Long To Go....

Well guys, had a busy old weekend; Amy and I handed out balloons in Bedford town centre to publicise Kip and then our great friends Nick and Sarah came round for a Chinese in the evening. It was an early start on Sunday as I hadn't finished prepping up the palm Sunday service and then Amy and James came and spent the evening with us.

Today with hit the shops in Milton Keynes for holiday shopping which was fun but very tiring! I'm not feeling too good at present, quite tired and dodgy tummy wise. On the hospital front my full scan is on Friday 17th with the results and consultation straight afterwards. We've got to hope it hasn't spread anywhere else; assuming it's still in my oesophagus the next course of treatment should start that same day.

We are really looking forward to Dubai; leaving here at about 4.00 pm on Thursday to go to Heathrow - we've saved our Emirates points up and are going business class but coming back economy. I'll try and blog my way through the trip!

God Bless everyone

Dave

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOPPING, shopping in Milton Keynes?? I thought you were buying everything there?

Hi Dovid, Flo and the gang,
Here's praying you have a fabaroonie time in Duabi (or wherever it is). That your time together is blessed, and that the tummy thing settles down so that you can enjoy all the grub.
Is it possible that you are feeling tired because you are trying to squeeze 36 hours of "doing" into 24 hours of day??? Remember the rucksack.
Let God do some ministering...yes?
Hope Carys and Chloe smell better now (sticky tongue out to you, Mu.),and that Carys is all set for her new PONY on her return.
It's all systems go when you get back, mate, but we are all in this together, so boxing gloves on!
Lol to you all, as always, you jet setting tarts you.
Enjoy!
Sianaroonie. P.S hope poop is normal colour now!!!!!!!!!!!

jackie g said...

My, my how busy you are! Dubai, Milton Keynes - goodness me so that is what living life in the fast lane is! Have a sooper dooper time in the sun my friends - I shall be thinking about you and wishing you lots of wonderful experiences. Take care wrapped up with big hugs.

ps Having read about the pleasure your doggie gives you and following your lead, I will be taking ownership of 'Scooby' (a rehome springer spaniel) tomorrow morning - I'm so excited! x How will Don cope?? x x

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
May your new companion bring you many happy, waggy tailed times.
As a proud owner of two wonderful rescue dogs, one coolie/cross, one delightful, but mad Huskey, we also know the pleasure and enrichment they can bring.
You may not know this, but we also have two PONIES form the Blue Cross.
But I promised not to mention PONIES to Dovid, so this is between you and me. However, do feel free to tell him about my PONIES yourself, if you like. Bless you x
Hi Dovid,
Hope you all have a great ,PONY free time in Duabi, thinking of you, and of course praying. May God bless your holiday, and the whole Redders family.
LOL,
Sianaroonie xxx (neigh, neigh)
Not that I am an old nag, or anything..... PS hope you are recording the Apprentice..it was good tonight, all the hopefuls had to work in a PONY livery yard......

Anonymous said...

OOOPS!
What is a coolie/cross?
Must be a COLLIE/cross, or maybe a cross Collie?